Today I cover eight common myths about Binge Eating Disorder, including:
1. Bingeing is about food
2. I just the right diet
3. I wish I had more willpower
4. I’ll always be in recovery
5. I can never keep binge foods in the house
6. Overeating is the same as bingeing
7. People who binge are overweight
8. Guys don’t struggle with this stuff
Listener Jeanine calls with a question about why she can’t stop eating chocolate. You’re definitely going to want to hear the answer. Watch now!
Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin is a psychoanalyst, author and radio host specializing in binge eating disorder. She is the author of The Binge Cure: 7 Steps to Outsmart Emotional Eating and Food for Thought: Perspectives on Eating Disorders, and co-editor of Beyond the Primal Addiction. She hosts The Dr. Nina Show radio program on LA Talk Radio.
You can also listen to