Does freedom with food and fitness seem like an impossible dream?
Meet my guest, Alana Van Der Sluys, who helps people make that dream a reality. Alana is a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, Health at Every Size advocate, author, speaker, and eating disorder survivor.
She believes that you don't need to be on a diet to be your healthiest, more confident self and that living your best life is something that starts in the mind.
We talk about:
* What intuitive eating is and how to get started
* Why weight has nothing to do with eating disorders
* Why having a coach is a key to success
* How to feel happier without losing weight
* What to do when you want a treat
* How the diet culture is making you feel bad about yourself
* How to lose the weight of other people's opinions
* And MORE!
Don't miss this informative and inspirational episode!
Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin is a psychoanalyst, author and radio host specializing in binge eating disorder. She is the author of The Binge Cure: 7 Steps to Outsmart Emotional Eating and Food for Thought: Perspectives on Eating Disorders, and co-editor of Beyond the Primal Addiction. She hosts The Dr. Nina Show radio program on LA Talk Radio.
You can also listen to