In today’s show, I give five tips on how to live life on your own terms and discuss how that relates to bingeing.
1. Learning to say what you think
2. Focusing on what you like about yourself
3. Discovering the truth about people pleasing
4. Giving up the idea of perfection
5. Setting boundaries without apology
And much, much more!
I also answer questions from viewers about how to self-soothe, how to stop bingeing at night, and how to break the diet-binge cycle.
Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin is a psychoanalyst, author and radio host specializing in binge eating disorder. She is the author of The Binge Cure: 7 Steps to Outsmart Emotional Eating and Food for Thought: Perspectives on Eating Disorders, and co-editor of Beyond the Primal Addiction. She hosts The Dr. Nina Show radio program on LA Talk Radio.
You can also listen to