Work With Me
Less struggling and more living.
You dream of living a more extraordinary life but place limits on yourself because of how you feel about your weight or appearance.
You’re tired of hiding from the camera, being the one who’s always snapping the family photos or positioning yourself just out of frame because you can’t stand having your picture taken.
And you just wish you could get dressed for a night out without rejecting every single outfit in your closet then calling your friends and faking illness because nothing looks or feels right.
If you feel like you’ve got a firm grasp on pretty much every other aspect of your life but lose control when it comes to food, I can help.
Inner Circle Program
- stop feeling guilty about every bite they eat
- be totally comfortable taking photos (and seeing photos of themselves)
- raise their kids with a different mindset around food and body image
- go out to dinner without stress
- feel confident attending social events
- stop the shame of so-called food addiction
- eat only when I’m hungry
- have the total freedom to think about other things in my life
- enjoy my life without giving food a second thought
Here’s what members are saying:
— Carol van Zalingen
— Andreja A.
— Kyleen Stoebenau
- Personal attention from me. Each session I spend 15-20 minutes talking directly with you. I assess and provide feedback and guidance on your specific situation and give you action steps to create change.
- You’ll get clarity on what to do differently, tailored to your unique problems with food
- Twelve 90-minute Video Calls with me and 3 other like-minded women.
- You get to join a community of like-minded people (in the last group we had women from Canada to
- Southern California to Pennsylvania, from all different walks of life, who now feel bonded for life)!
- 24/7 access to a private FB community just for your group
- Lifetime access to my KICK THE DIET HABIT online program
- All formats (paperback, ebook and audiobook) of my newest book The Binge Cure: 7 Steps to Outsmart
- Emotional Eating
- Each week we craft a plan for you to address the HIDDEN triggers that hold you back, so you can break free from binge eating without ever worrying about willpower, dieting or going to the gym
If you’re ONE of the selected, you’ll also get:
- One 50-minute Private Session with me prior to Group Coaching ($350 Value)
- TEN EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS. I put together ten videos to help you on your journey. They will give you the self-confidence to go through anything without turning to food!
Again, I am ONLY accepting 4 people.
Binge-Free Babes Project
If you currently feel like you can’t eat your “not allowed foods” without having a full-blown binge…
Or you just feel like you can’t control yourself around food…
There is hope. You can still live a life of joy, peace, and freedom – with no judgment or critical inner voice…
And NO Binge Eating!
- Shameful binge eating
- Compulsive stress eating
- Excess weight
- Feelings of helplessness
- Body image issues
- Fear, anxiety or insecurity
- Past wounds & trauma
- Constant stress and worry
- Or you’re almost ready to give up…
People Making Life-Changing Transformations!
That’s why I partnered with author Kelley Gunter, It’s actually one of my favorite people – Kelley Gunter.
Kelley is the successful author of “You Have Such a Pretty Face.”
It’s her memoir detailing the emotional story of her 243-pound weight loss journey followed by bariatric surgery.
It’s not about the weight loss per se…
Or that Kelley used to be 391 pounds…
It’s more so about how she dealt with trauma all her life such as…
- Being sexually abused as a child in her own home
- Hearing teasing nicknames all throughout school
- Being judged and shamed by coworkers and supervisors in her career
- Having constant feelings of despair and meaningless
- Suffering in her personal relationships and love life
- Going through the challenge of weight-loss surgery
- Experiencing life-threatening complications
- Having her body temporarily disabled
… And coming out of this stronger and happier than ever.
I’m extremely proud and happy to partner with her and launch the exclusive Binge-Free Babes Project – a premium “hybrid” group coaching!
Here is a quick rundown of what is included:
- Weekly livestreams with live Q&A’s (Replays are always available)
- Direct access to me and Kelley!
- Regular chances to win a FREE 1-1 coaching session with me and Kelley (two new winners every month!)
- Completely done for you “handouts” to eliminate the guesswork – including proven action plans, workbooks, and checklists you can easily apply and follow (no more thinking twice if you’re taking the necessary steps or doing the right tasks)
- “Closed doors” private community with a priceless support group and like-minded loving people (A rare opportunity to connect with others who are going through the same thing as you)
We’d like to welcome you to a warm and safe place where you can not only connect and get direct help from me and Kelley…..
….But begin the journey of a lifetime towards peace, joy, and freedom.
And allow yourself to take the right necessary steps to actually change your thoughts, habits, and your life.
Want to know more? Click here
Psychoanalysis & Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
Over the years I’ve explained the difference between psychotherapy (or therapy as we’ve come to call it) and psychoanalysis to prospective clients in many different ways until a past patient gave me this great analogy: “I’ve done therapy, but that is nothing compared to what you do. Therapy is like snorkeling; you just put your head down and bob around under the surface a bit and see more interesting things. But this is like deep-sea diving; we go really deep below the surface, shine a light on what’s hiding in the darkness, then come up slowly without getting the bends.”
Here’s the thing: when we go really deep under the surface and shine a light on those dark places, we illuminate the true issues or conflicts that are leading to whatever is going on with food – which is a ‘symptom’ of the problem, even though it feels like ‘the’ problem.
Psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic treatment can help you:
• Spot and predict the circumstances that make you want to turn to food and form strategies for dealing with your triggers when they arise
• Release obsessive behaviors like counting calories, fat and carb grams and weighing your food so you can enjoy food in a way you may not have done before
• Let go of limiting beliefs about your body, weight and dieting that no longer serve you
As a psychoanalyst with personal experience of disordered eating, I have a unique understanding of what it’s like to struggle with weight, food and body image issues.
Reaching out to a therapist for the first time is a big step. It takes a lot of courage to acknowledge your challenges and seek out help, but once you do we’ll talk, get to know each other a little, and when you feel comfortable moving forward, you can make an appointment. All sessions take place in person at my practice offices in the Los Angeles area.
What to expect from your first session: At your first session you’ll be asked to arrive a little early to complete a self-assessment outlining what has brought you to therapy. Your answers to these questions will form the basis of our discussion during your first session, but we’ll also talk more about what you hope to achieve from the therapeutic process as a whole. There is no firm guideline on how long therapy should last; each and every patient is different and the number of sessions you undertake will vary depending on your individual needs.
Session Times & Fees:
A 60-minute session with me is priced at $300-450.
30-minute sessions are also available, priced between $150-$225.
Kick The Diet Habit
Not looking for individual therapy? You can still benefit from my expertise.
I developed the Kick The Diet Habit program to help you stop dieting for good.
I give you specific strategies, guidelines and step-by-step actions on exactly how to do this.
Imagine life if you were not obsessing over food and second-guessing every bite? This program helps you lose weight naturally, without dieting or deprivation. This 30 day program will help you identify and change what is weighing “on” you instead of focusing on what you weigh. When you stop dieting, you truly start living.
— KH Phillips
Never have I seen so many outstanding dieting/self-esteem videos from one person. I am extremely impressed and I’ve view lots of them.
I always resisted calling my bulimia more than just a bad habit. Until I read Food for Thought. The book dispelled my resistance dramatically to delving deeper into the origins of my disordered eating patterns.
Dr. Savelle-Rocklin states: "Bulimia is a symptom that contains and expresses a plethora of meanings; it can be understood as a defense against painful emotional experience, an expression of ambivalence, an attempt at mastery, and a means of self-regulation."
That is only a taste of the mind-blowing tidbits of information sprinkled throughout Food for Thought, many of which are drawn from examples of different patients battling with eating, weight and body image.
I have a ton of books on my bookshelves. But this is one I keep close.